Monday, February 01, 2010

My poor derriere

Ouch! My butt still feels the sting of the ground caressing it ever so lovingly.
            I went rollerblading yesterday with a friend. It was her first time and my experience with the rollerblades had been limited to a mere 40 minutes of flailing my hands around, desperately trying not to fall and, at the same time, not look like an idiot. Anyway, we donned our skates and after a few falls, she decided to stick to the railings. I decided to be a bit more adventurous and went to the centre. You know it really is funny how when guys see pretty girls doing something wrong or in trouble, they are so uick to help her. But when it is a not too pretty girl, the advice is rare and help, even more so. Such is our world, sigh. What a pity.
             At least i can comfort myself with the thought that i am extremely independant person andd therefore fully capable of doing things with little help. Anyway, although i fell down more often than she did i probably fared better than her due to all that excess butt fat. Heh heh.
              There was a part where i managed to convince her to hold on to my hand and we skated to the other side. Halfway through she lost control and i ended up giving her an impromptu piggyback of sorts. One that involved her near strangling me and her skates dragging along. We managed to reach the other side where she kind of collapsed on the ground and i clung desperately to the railings. We must have provoked uite a few laughs. I wish i could have seen how we looked. I was cracking up so much after that. I had loads of fun and i think she did too. I can't wait to try the rollerblades again!! But must remember to stick magazines or newspapers in my pants next time.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment