Friday, July 02, 2010

Randomn

   Gosh it has been so long since i last updated. Busy, busy,busy. I can't wait for the O'lvls to be over. Right after my last exam i'm gonna go sit in the library till 8pm! I have been trying to be concientious with my school work. It's not easy though. There is a lot of work and there are always the lures of my storybooks,the com and so many other things which i use for entertainment. Needless to say i am a rather lazy girl!

  But surprisingly i don't hate school at all. I look forward to it although i do appreciate my weekend breaks. But thats a good thing right? Not hating school. I am glad we have all those so-called 'disruptors' in our class. At least they enliven the lesson. Ha, it's so funny, during Physics Ms Tan keeps warning H and V and Jing and co to be uiet. And then V keeps calling me his darling. H thinks he lays it on to thick. But i wonder why V does that. Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable. But mostly it doesn't bother me. And the rest of the class seems to treat it like its normal. Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment